For more information
- World Prison Brief : brief data
- Thaï Criminology : statistics
- Peinedemort.org (in French)
- Bureau of Corrections (BuCor)
- Bureau of Jail Management and Penology (BJMP) with its statistics
- Philippine National Police (PNP)
- Commission on Human Rights of the Philippines (CHR)
- Task Force Detainees of the Philippines (TFDP)
- Free all political prisoners
Reports and Press Communiques
Commission on Human Rights of the Philippines (CHR)
- A Study of the Human Rights Situation in Police Lock-Up Cells in the National Capital Region, April 2015
- On the right to adequate food for persons detained by the Philippine National Police, 28 December 2015
- On the lack of standard police stations lock-up cells in some municipalities, 28 décembre 2015.
United Nations :
“The Committee Against Torture considers the report of the Philippines”, 28 April 2016.
“The Committee on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights reviews report on the Philippines”, 29 September 2016.
Dignity, “Prison Conditions for Women in the Philippines”, 2015
Amnesty International, “If you’re poor you’re killed: extrajudicial killings in the Philippines ‘war on drugs’”, 31 January 2017.
“Getting along in the overcrowded prisons in the Philippines (Système D dans les prisons surpeuplées des Philippines) in Le Temps, 6 May 2016 (in French).
“In the Philippines, the prison outside the walls (Aux Philippines, la prison hors les murs) in Asialyst, 23 December 2015 (in French).
Photos of the prison in Quezon seen by
Video : “Life inside the Philippines’ most overcrowded jail” by CNN, 23 August 2016.